UT Quality and Prime NDT lead all pipeline and facility inspection projects utilizing conventional NDT and advanced NDT methods, as well as consultation and project management services.
Through the combined efforts of UT Quality and Prime NDT, we are more capable with broader experience in offshore and onshore applications, a larger team of highly trained technicians, and the support to back up large projects on a global scale.
- Providing nondestructive testing services on pipeline construction projects in the oil and gas industry is the backbone of our NDT services.
- Our senior management team has over 25 years of experience in North America – with a successful track record providing large-scale, pipeline NDT services for major up- and midstream companies, while also working with a number of the largest pipeline contractors in North America.
- Our extensive experience working in harsh terrains and varying climatic conditions has enabled us to perform with high reliability and efficiency in almost any situation.
- This includes a large fleet of UTV’s, modified crawlers to perform on steep inclines, and portable equipment that can be remotely mobilized, as required.
Dedicated Management Team
- We leverage a selection of highly qualified NDT technicians with a diverse background to provide innovative, tailored solutions for even the most complex projects.
- Our objective is to provide a seamless project management experience as the single contact source that is responsible for driving efficient supervision of personnel and technology resources on site and on time.
- Our project managers ensure that customers receive complete project visibility through ongoing communications, documentation, and reports, as well as 24/7 access to their project manager.
Highly Qualified Technicians
- We have priority access to the leading NDT training facility in the US. As a result, we employ some of the highest skilled technicians in the industry.
- All of our field personnel are trained to the CP 189 standard and tested in accordance to ASNT-TC-1A.